90cm 36″ Hallway Carpet
|Ma Jing Custom Corridor Carpet
|Hand wash, Vacuum
How to choose Hallway Carpet？
Why do you need carpet in the hallway? The area of the corridor has a relatively large flow of people. Laying carpet can protect the floor and reduce noise. In addition, the corridor is usually the connection point of the space. The carpet here can guide and increase the visual appeal. The space with a sense of extension will feel bigger.
The corridor carpet of the villa only needs to meet three points: first, it is beautiful. Many villas are entrances and corridors, so the corridor carpet here is the facade of the villa, and it is the carpet that can be seen at the first sight when entering the door. At the entrance of the villa, the corridor carpet generally acts as a walking guide line, and it also needs to look better. Second, it is practical. The corridor is a place with a relatively large flow of people, and the carpets laid in areas with a lot of people must be wear-resistant. Third, adjust the feeling of space. The corridor area is generally narrow and long, and the light is relatively dark. The choice of corridor carpet must be able to adjust these shortcomings of the corridor space.
So how should different corridors match carpets? Here are some small suggestions for you.
- For narrow corridors, you can choose striped carpets. The striped carpet can automatically extend people’s vision to the end of the corridor, thus weakening the shortcoming of narrow corridors.
- If the floor pattern of the corridor is beautiful and complicated, then the pattern selection of the corridor carpet can be relatively simple, and the corridor carpet of solid color is the best. In this way, the carpet will not conflict with the color of the floor, and it is good to play a supporting role quietly.
- If the color of your corridor floor is single, you can choose a patterned corridor carpet to give the floor a new look.
- If there is furniture in the corridor, then the carpet can be selected according to the furniture, such as the color of the carpet is consistent with the color of the sofa.
- The corridor is also a place that can have a sense of hierarchy. If you have a unique personality, the choice of corridor carpet can be completely opposite to the corridor environment, creating a sense of conflict and drama.
- If the corridor of your home has a particularly large flow of people, you can choose a dark carpet, which is more resistant to dirt.
- If the design of the corridor is relatively bright, then the corridor carpet does not need to be particularly dark, you can choose a bright color to coordinate with the entire space.
- Distressed rugs or antique handmade rugs are very suitable in the hallway because they look used and are very suitable for busy hallways.
How to choose the size of the corridor carpet? The width of the corridor carpet is enough to ensure that there is a certain distance between the two sides of the carpet and the wall, generally 10-15 cm. Of course, this distance can be changed according to your preferences. The length of the hallway rug depends on the length of the hallway, if the hallway is very long, consider laying several hallway rugs instead of one. In fact, laying multiple corridor carpets will make the space look more casual, warm and hospitable.